Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weak


Weak

It was winter when I first saw your face
Butterflies in my stomach and someone else in my place
You could’ve knocked me back in time with that smile
I knew I wouldn’t get you out of my head for a while
My knees were strong
And you made them weak

Never thought the day would ever be real
Me calling you mine, knowing how it would feel
You couldn’t have been sweeter if you tried everyday
If you needed something from me, you just had to say
And I’d follow along
 For you I was weak

Now time has stood still and I’m watching it stall
Crawling in place where I used to stand tall
The pain in my chest filling up to the brim
I’m clawing the door but you wont let me it.
My pride is all gone
Cause you’ve made me weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?