Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dear Once Dearest

Dear Once Dearest,

            It’s a shame sometimes when I think of how it ended up for you. Not that you really even know the truth. Well at least not as of right now. You left, I stayed but in a big way I left too before you were even gone. And it didn’t feel wrong. I just wanted to be happy. You just wanted to be happy. I did something that made me happy. You did something that made you happy. And now you’re thousands of miles away. And I’m years further then that. Seemingly have my future intact. I’m really sorry if the truth hurts but I hope someday you can understand and forgive. I’m just trying to live. And I let go so you could do the same. I don’t want you to point blame. Because in some ways, you too are at fault. I still think about the ‘what ifs?’. But really, what for. I’m happier, and you’ll get over it. People always do. No exception for you. I hope you're learning everything you wanted to learn. Seeing everything you wanted to see. Doing everything you wanted to do. For you. Like you made me see. It was for you. No matter what you left behind. You where going to. And you did. Good riddance.  I just hope you’re happy always. Because that’s all that is important. Trust me on that.


I swear it would have gone bad anyway. We would have ended all this someday.
Lets just take it for what it was and what it is. Though I admit it could have been better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?