Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thoughts Realized I


Thoughts Realized I


I got the Dust Bowl Ballads hanging on my head
I got useless family members praying for the dead
But God wont help you if you only need him when you need a hand

I got an empty room, empty heart, and empty hands
And I’m not sure which one I’d rather fill first, damn
Cause it’s a long rough road till your satisfied, yeah

Its such and easy life when your not thinking
So other peoples lives just breeze right by
But I’m still sitting here going no where fast

I don’t need to much to help me get along
Just a good story to put into a song
And someone like you to help me sing along

It’s been years since we met girl, oh yeah I’m doing fine
So glad to see you well after all this time
But this isn’t no love song so goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?