Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Don't Mean It


I Don’t Mean It

Walking around thinking these people aren’t my friends.
I’m seeing only a middle with no end.
And I know that someday, these cliché thoughts will do me in.
So I’ll just sleep until my head aches come back again.

Please don’t tell me what you think of me.
I know it wont be a huge mystery.
Sometimes we must do things we don’t mean.
As for me I’m doing everything.

She’s jumping up and down screaming things I can’t say.
And I know I have had just about enough.
Sometimes the dice, well they just don’t roll your way.
Other times your just shit out of luck.

Please don’t  tell me what you think of me.
I know it wont be a huge mystery.
Sometimes we must do things we don’t mean.
As for me I’m doing everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?