Sunday, November 29, 2009

Honesty IX


Honesty Part IX



Headphones and dirty feet. Feel naked inside. Am out. Out of excuses or explanations. So I just fill up with hesitation. Don’t know where to go from here. Or from there or there or even over there. Surrounded by things I'm to comfortable with to change. Habit. Its sad shit. And I don’t know what to do about it. Well, maybe I do, but I just don’t know how to go about it. I just spray paint a t-shirt and tell myself I'm being productive. But the truth is its worthless. To society that is. To them I need two cars and a business. Ex-wife with three kids and a mistress. Is that what life is? Not paint on a shirt? Or music playing in my headphones? Or just trying to spend as much of my life as I possibly can with the people I love the most? Cause for me, it seems, those things are enough. Perfection. Eleven bucks in my wallet. But I've found perfection. A girl and friends I love more then anything. And I've found perfection. No career or planned future but I've found my perfection. And its real. No script. No actors. No on behind the scenes. No one else but me. Living my life for me. Doing what I need to be happy. For me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?