Monday, October 26, 2009

Pass It On, Pass It By

Pass It On, Pass It By

Its four a.m. and I am anything but asleep.
No matter how tight I hold the sheet.
And I’ve needed someone to relieve me.
People say the worst things when you don’t believe.
And the same people do the worst things.
Well, Godspeed.

I’ve never quite had the right plan.
As if it was wrong just to want to be a man.
Will someone relieve me if they can?
You people just seem to expand
And multiply with a bigger demand.
Well, Goddamn.

Some thing has got me wanting more than what I’ve seen.
Some day someone will say that life is going to be ok.
Just pass it on. Pass it by.

I can almost feel this world about to fall.
We really dropped the fucking ball.
Its like we’re babies trying not to crawl.
How can my kids ever stand up tall?
We’ve broken all their lives but pretend we never saw.
Well, God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?