Monday, October 26, 2009

Dance Today

Dance Today


I seen you dancing all your troubles away
But it don’t pay
They come another day
I’ve always got some bad news to say
But you don’t play
You never go astray

And I guess its not the way you smile
That gets me in the mood
It’s the way you always know what to do
And I’ll pretend that I’m with you
But I’m far behind
Maybe you could just stay with me this time

You seem to glow so bright in the sunshine
You couldn’t be mine
It just doesn’t seem right
I’m holding to the thought of your face
But it feels like a maze
And I’m stuck in one place


I know it’s not the things you say
That keep us on track
But the things you say always pull me back
I think I get the reason for you
Now it’s all to clear
You might just be the reason why I’m here


I’ll go now and we can be together like you planned to be
And I wont fuss or fight with you like you expect me to
And we can live in happiness even though I’m not to good at it
Just bare with me, I’m trying to and you could keep on dancing too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?