Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Honesty II

Honesty Part II

Eyes are drowsy. 1:35 a.m. Tired? I am. Got Dylan on my mind. Words shooting through my brain and I can't keep up. Can't make sense of. Can't and wont try to rise above. Figuring out one thing at a time. Like the world is blind and I'm the first to see. Seeing blind people walking into things I've only this once seen. Like a dream. Running with no where to go. Falling and never hitting the floor. Opening door after door leading to only more. Nightmare. Dreamscape. Can't escape. Like tempting fate. No dice. Never gunna win. Cause your fate is always eventually going to be death. That’s never going to end. Dylan asked “How many deaths will it take till we know that to many people are dieing?” Cause to many mothers are crying, cause to many sons are fighting for to many idiots we invited into to many positions of power. Now they tower over us with their fingers at point. Till we can put our two cents in on who we should anoint. On who should run the show. Be the man. Lead the team. Organize the troops. And quite literally, though I wish it were figuratively. But when it comes to man, it’s hard to find quality. Twenty minutes later and I'm still thinking about society. Acting like I'm trying to be one of those few with quality. Disturbed as the next. Fucked up as the rest. Far from the best. But who isn’t? Better yet, who is? Lets meet. So I can steal from you like everyone else. That’s what we do. If your any better then good luck to you. Your gunna need it. Cause people will have a greed fit. Talking about how they do or do not need it. Like everyone’s lives are so reliant on everyone else’s. If you fuck with mine you’re gunna get it! If you got something I want I'm gunna get it! Just get dead. That’s what some people need. Get dead and don’t come back. As if there was another option then that. Unless you follow Buddha and come back as a cat or a plant. Or as one more unnecessary life that is wasted like the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?