Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bought And Sold

Bought And Sold


I’ve seen your name on the neon signs by the way side.
And the devil’s been walking around my neighborhood at night.
It’s a scary thing to think that they could go hand in hand.
Selling your soul for everything just seems quite grand.

But I guess I wouldn’t expect anything less from a well dressed man.

I gave you a dollar and you turned it into liquid gold.
Turned my body inside out, made me your mold.
Now I’m bought and sold by you, at your every whim.
And the devil’s not worried about everyone else, everyone winning.

I guess you’re a match made in heaven, or just in sin.
And it’s happened once before, and my god it’ll happen again.

I guess I wouldn't expect anything less from a well dressed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?