Thursday, December 17, 2009

Honesty X


Honesty Part X


I'm seeing things that shouldn’t be there. I'm seeing things that I don’t really care for. I'm seeing people I don’t ever want to see again. Not that this is any different then any other part of my life. It’s gone on awhile. I always say just believe in yourself and you will be ok and get through anything. But then I hear Bowie say, “Don’t believe in yourself. Don’t deceive with belief.” And it makes perfect sense. And this is my life. Confused by a song lyric from a greater man then myself, or maybe just greater because I didn’t think of it first. Cause belief is truly deceit. And I've known this to be true for some time. About as long as I've known that their gods are bullshit. Fighting over who is right and wrong. It’s a battle a millennium long. And it will never end as long as people go on believing things they can't see. And that will most definitely never happen. Cause new people are born everyday. And with them they bring another brand new mind to be shaped and molded into whatever popular society wants it to be. Wants them to see. Wants them to believe. They’ll deceive. And pass it on and on. Until their last day. Because according to that greater man, “Knowledge comes with deaths release.” Amen to that. How strange it is to suddenly be contradicted into personal change. That is if I believe in what Bowie said which in itself is a contradiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?