Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sad Lady In The Sky With The Glowing Eye

Sad Lady In The Sky With The Glowing Eye

Lady moon is laying low.
Looking like she got no place to go.
I feel bad I can't help her tonight.
So I stare at her sad, sad glow.

Lady moon up in the sky.
Please don't let him see you cry.
Nothing is ever that bad.
And it all gets better with time.

Lady moon pick up your feet.
It's time for you to dance to a new beat.
The sun may seem so different.
But he's Just like you or me.

Lady moon don't be afraid.
His decision has already been made.
The sun has left the night behind.
While you always choose to stay.

Lady moon I been there myself.
Wishing they'd feel just how you felt.
So if I could give you just one tip.
Stop chasing the sun or you'll melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?