Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm A Desperate Man (Since I Seen Your Face Again)


I’m A Desperate Man (Since I Seen Your Face Again)

Put the bottles on the shelf
Flip the glasses upside down
Pick up all the chairs
Turn the open sign around
I know it’s time to go
But I just can’t walk out
My hands are in the air
And my heart is on the ground
Cause I’m a desperate man
Since I seen your face again.

I had closed the door
That held your every move
I had said farewell
And really thought it was for good
I may have been blind
Or I may have just been dumb
But I ask you why
Can’t I just move on?
Cause I’m desperate man
Since I seen your face again

The mirror talks in tongues
Yelling back at me
It’s hard to overcome
When you’re down constantly
I’m sure there’s a million
That are just like you
Still I sit here cryin’
Not knowing what to do
Cause I’m a desperate man
Since I seen your face again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking For Something?